Tuesday, August 11, 2009

HTC NVIDIA Tegra phone a possibility



I am excited for this because there is almost just enough evidence to confirm this. If this turns out as good as it sounds on paper I will be in line. However at the same time i cant forget about HTC's habit of refusing to include drivers and effectively crippling there phones. If this is an answer to Samsung's Omnia, then it Definately is a good one. Possibly 600 mhz processor and a WVGA screen touch screen. not too shabby at all if you ask me. But there is potential for them to screw this up like they did with the Qualcomm chipset where performance was crippled to cut costs. The fact that HTC had the opportunity to get a jump on the competition at the time(HTC kaiser was released the same year as the iphone with hardware well capable of being superior to iPhone) however the phone's showstopping video performance issue ruined a huge opportunity. I would Hope HTC plans on making this phone with 3d performance even if it hikes up the price an extra 20 dollars That was proven buy people paying $600 dollars for the iPhone. So we will have to see which company wants my money the most upcoming Q3 and 4 2009. I would love to own a tegra chipset in HTC flavor because of how happy I was with my HTC Juno (T-Mobile Shadow)do to the impressive build quality and all of the HTC proprietary features. However after seeing the impressive work Samsung put into The Omnia and new Omnia II, where the phone was pushed to it's full potential (too bad i can't exactly say that about all HTC products) Their phone might be the better performing of the two. It also helps that the Samsung phones i have seen in the past were impressive in performance. Finally Their is Motorola. I hope Moto brings their mojo with the Tegra chipset the same way they steadily deliver high performance high quality products. I f you don't believe me think of how many people you know that had razors and how much you wanted one. Now think about How now even a few years later razor isn't that bad a phone. So for now all i can do is speculate and believe me when these phones come out I'm gonna be all over them and unveil my true personality on my blog with my harsh and extremely critical reviews for the 3 people who will even read it to see.

No comments: