Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Craigslist Ballin


Okay last summer the excitement of my first real job made me go a little nuts with spending and I made some Foolish purchases. However a silver lining is now i have plenty collteral. With the upcoming Zune HD and In my previous post I mentioned that I had to get my hands on one, I now can sell all of my shamefully unwise spending and use it to buy yet again a piece of technology to be phased out by something better in 3 months(ahem iPhone) but a true gadget head like myself has come to terms withthat long ago. So now my only issue is safely selling using craigslist. One thing I will use to my advantage to prevent becoming a headline is meeting people at locations near law enforcement like hospitals and police stations. Let's all hope this goes well and I get enough money to buy me next time sucker.

No comments: