Monday, August 31, 2009

Got Some Leds.


My keyboard died today T_T. After I got threw complainig about having to use the Keyboard That My IBM ThinkCenter came with which is extremely inferior to my other keyboard. I have To Wait until next summer to get some cash flow or maybe instead of my PS3 slim I can see how for I can get with $500 on my planned phenom II x3 ATI Crossfire Set-up and 4 gig of ram. The Biggest Issue Is I want A better Monitor than This piece I have Now(HOLD THAT THOUGHT) But ain't gonna happen with this dang old economy. However my impatience and desperation Will Definately Lead to another Project.(DID you hold he thought my next project is I'm gonna try To Build one one of those projectors they make wth crt monitoprs a box and a fresnel lens, and see how full of crap that it is.)

No comments: