Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I ain't missin much


I feel a little better about not having a Zune now because Microsoft isn't doing much now. I am safe to wait until next month. I also want to see what the deal is with the OLED screens because It will drastically hurt the device to not be viewable in sunlight. Also I know the whole major buzz about Organic.Light.Emitting.Diode. is it is environmentally friendly and it degrades. I am interested in seeing how that rolls. I don't want to buy a shiny new Zune HD and 2 years later the screen is mysteriously fading away. We'll find out together because the OLED might be the best piece of tech, or the worst piece of crap. OLED technology could easily be the biggest flop f all time that is until they perfect it. The Zune HD totes a 480x272 ( to some that's crappy but it's good enough for me it still beats the heck out of my phone display, I hope) A. ctive M. atrix O. rganic L. ight E. mitting D. iode display. I also think that Microsoft really used Zune HD as a place holder because using a screen that they know will degrade only means one thing. keep your eyes out for more new Zunes on the way they don't intend on us keeping this one long also evidenced buy the low price( I would have liked to see $150 but...) And not to mention that Zune HD is only a U.S> release. let's see I know something way bigger is coming from Microsoft next year as far as PMP goes.

No comments: